The original organ in its position between chancel and vestry was badly vandalized. `The organ, built by the Norwich firm of Norman Bros & Beard, had been in use for almost 100 years when the church was made redundant.
Soon after the church became used again it benefited from an American reed organ and an electric organ generously donated. Then in 2013 Richard Bower, an organ builder from Weston Longville, provided on temporary loan a 1970’s Hill, Norman & Beard ‘Chester” organ and gave a recital raising £330.
In 2016 Richard Bower installed the pipe organ (c.1840-50 by Charles Allen of London) originally constructed for Stoke Rochford Hall, near Grantham. The organ was presented on loan by Mrs Judith Coates and her family. It was used for the first time at a service in September, conducted by the Bishop of Thetford, to celebrate the completion of the 2015 restoration work.
One of the two organs loaned to the church before the pipe organ arrived from Stoke Rochford Hall - see opposite.