The 15th century Tower Arch is simple but elegant. Above it is an opening which was a Sanctus Bell Window. This is an unusually large example and the door may well be original.

The Tower Screen was made by Harry Barker in 2012. The above bell-chamber might be the 15th century original.

The little Organ is a period-piece of c.1840-50, originally in Stoke Rochford Hall, Grantham. It was installed here by Richard Bower in 2015 - see more.

The Font was returned to the church from Walsingham in 2016. The bowl has an unusual design, with four concave faces alternating with four narrower straight-sided faces, enclosing a quatrefoil basin. Possibly dating from the 19th century, the origins of the bowl might be much earlier - see more.

The prestigious Angel Award hangs on the wall by the main door - see more.

The Nave Roof renewed in 1869 in pine, is of scissor-beam construction.

The 19th century revolving Lectern is based upon a mediaeval design. One side of its book rest has the six-pointed Star of David for the Old Testament, while the other has the ‘IHS’ monogram of our Lord’s name, for the New Testament.

In the floor before the chancel step is a Ledger Slab commemorating Mrs Mary Dix, who died in 1808 at the age of 91. She generously gave a silver paten to the church in 1804.

The Chancel is of Gothic Revival design by JB Pearce. The Chancel Arch is embellished with marble shafts, capped with intricately-carved flowers and foliage and rests on figures of the Archangel Gabriel and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

The floor is paved with patterned Encaustic Tiles; the stone-work in the East Window can be further appreciated from inside. The tiny c1200 reset Lancet Window is now dedicated a “Remembrance Window” and flanked with framed Rolls of Honour.

The oak Altar Table and the Communion Rails were made by Harry Barker in 2011 - see more.

The face of Bishop John Colenso looks out at us from his display case, in the corner.

On the south side is the Organ Loft, a further eccentricity in JB Pearce’s design may be seen in his use of Norman nail-head ornament in the recess behind it.